No matter where you're traveling or living, you can participate in Earth Hour 2008. In association with the World Wildlife Fund, Earth Hour 2008 is a global effort to turn off lights and electricity for one hour, starting at 8PM, on March 29, 2008.
Please join me in this effort. Here's how:
- Go to the Earth Hour website
- Sign up for Earth Hour 2008
- Find out if Your City has an Earth Hour group
- If not, Start Your Own Earth Hour (pdf)
- Subscribe to Earth Hour's YouTube channel
- Join Earth Hour on FaceBook
- Join Earth Hour on MySpace
Cross posted at GloboGeek.