Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Zeitgeist

Late last night, just as BushCo was asking for MORE extraordinary powers so he can bail out his banking, financial services and insurance buddies, I was here in Paris, watching the documentary Zeitgeist. You can divide the film into three interrelated segments: religion, 9/11 and banking. The 9/11 segment details how it was an inside job. You can call me a conspiracy theorist and I don't give a shit, because a long time ago, when I read a description of how Cheney reacted as he watched the Twin Towers fall, and the fact that he immediately leapt into action, not into directing rescue operations, but instead "...contemplating the founding question of the legal revolution to come: What extraordinary powers will the president need for his response?", I knew it had been a false flag operation and I knew he was behind it.

But this isn't the point of my post. It's the banking segment at the end of the film that is most relevant at this specific moment in time.

I urge you to watch this 2-hour-long film (embedded below) from beginning to end, and pay attention at the end to the bit about banking and the Federal Reserve. Based on the past dicklessness of Congress, I predict that they give Bush more extraordinary powers this weekend or by Monday, with little to no caveats. Just read this quote: Congressional leaders of both parties welcomed the administration's bold moves, after a series of ad hoc rescues. I also predict that many Congressional "leaders" will not take time to read the BushCo bill before they sign it, just like they failed to do so when BushCo decided to invade Iraq (And people wonder why, when I have a pussy and all, I never wanted Hillary to be president).

And the American people will be fucked. Again.

There are some people out there who have been saying that they hope that McCain gets elected and America is destroyed, because maybe then Americans will wake up and take back their nation. The only problem is, Americans don't yet know the full extent of the incredible loss of their liberties and rights (although some found out at the RNC how easy it is to get arrested and detained while doing nothing but riding rented bicycles to a concert), and so they will suddenly feel the need to object, and will be surprised at the fact that they no longer have the right to do so.

blog comments powered by Disqus