Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

I Piss On Bush's and Cheney's Heads

This article made me seethe, and cry.

Haditha was a slaughter, perpetrated upon innocents because supposedly the US military on the scene believed they were under fire.

If this was true (and it fucking isn't), then why did they shoot two babies? Did the babies have their hands on any triggers? Were they holding the pins from recently-tossed grenades? Were they busily using their Legos to build IEDs?

The leader of this gang, Sgt. Wuterich, says he would do it all over again. One of his Marines said this:

"I know it was a bad thing what I've done, but I done it because I was angry TJ was dead and I pissed on one Iraqi's head."

NONE of the perps have been or will be punished. I am at a loss for words.

Yousef Aid Ahmed, the sole surviving brother of what used to be a large family, told the McClatchy News Service:

"We put our hopes in the law and in the courts, and one after another they are found innocent. This is an organized crime."

How eloquent (because of course, we don't expect him to be), how un-jihadist (because of course, we don't expect him to be) of him, n'est-ce pas?

This is what happens when BushCo, in proven cahoots with the insular, useless American media, only depict people of the Middle East as turban-wearing, dress-wearing, barefooted, machine-gun-toting, Allah-ululating, effigy-burning fanatics. When you can succeed in depersonalizing an entire country of human beings, when you can succeed in depicting them as non-human beasts, then it makes it easier to slaughter them, wipe them off the face of the earth, get them the fuck out of the way so that Chevron, ExxonMobil, Shell, the French company Total, and BP can waddle back into Iraq and take all the oil, conveniently when oil is hopefully (for those no-bid contract winners) moving towards $200 a barrel.

And you succeed in creating Haditha. A gory, ugly, terrible, senseless act within a much larger, much more despicable, gigantic crime, for which its perpetrators will also remain unpunished.

Can I go to the White House and piss on Bush's and Cheney's heads? I would get arrested. Isn't that ironic?

4 comments:

Hungry Mother said...

I'd definitely like to join you in emptying my bladder on those two villains.

tagercito . said...

Politics After 50 :
We found the information you post really useful, and we decided to make a review about it in our website.
You can check it out at : http://www.mombu.com/politics/politics/t-mombu-recommends-politics-after-50-1674208.html#post6436116
Our score is : 9.1

ankur said...

Thats the most shameful thing i have heard in my life. how can you do this? are these people human?


Data Entry

Karen ^..^ said...

Sadly, America has been bullying people in other countries from the very beginning, starting with America. I am not anti American, but I am not as proud as all these bandwagon patriots to live here and be part of it all. Your post made me cry. I wish I lived where you do right now. I wish I were anywhere but here, as a matter of fact.