Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Comedian Trashes Faux News While On Faux News

I don't know how I missed this guy, since I do stand-up. Well, ok, so I did stand-up twice in my life. (Listen to an mp3 of my first time on stage: Satellite Navigation.) But anyway, you would think that I would be jumpin' right on any liberal activist comedian. But maybe I missed him because he has appeared on Faux news, and I would walk off the edge of this flat earth to avoid watching that channel. Or maybe I missed this guy because I live in Paris.

Who knows. But I found him, somehow. His name is Lee Camp. I'll give you all his connection and community details after the video. (If you're reading this post in an email, click through to my blog to view the video.)



Here's more info on Lee Camp:

3 comments:

karen said...

Brave dude. Good for him.

Omyword! said...

Yep. Brave indeed. I wonder if they invited him back? hehe

Mauigirl said...

That was great! The anchor was pretty flummoxed.