Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

Bush Bumper Stickers

I've done a load of advertising copy writing in my career, and one of the exercises I like to put myself through when first encountering a product, is to see how many bumper stickers I can come up with that tell the product's story. If you can state a story in that short little slab of paper, then you are way ahead of the game.

So...I admire people when they can do bumper stickers well, especially when it's about George Bush. I found this list over at the Eden Lunch blog, on this post. Evidently this list has been making the email rounds but I've never seen it. So to preserve it in all of its short-n-sweet perfection, I offer it to you now (with my favorite in bold):

  1. Bush: End of an Error

  2. That's OK, I Wasn't Using My Civil Liberties Anyway

  3. Let's Fix Democracy in this Country First

  4. If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran

  5. Bush. Like a Rock. Only Dumber

  6. If You Can Read This, You're Not Our President

  7. At Least Nixon Resigned

  8. George Bush: Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight

  9. Impeachment: It's Not Just for Blow jobs Anymore

  10. America: One Nation, Under Surveillance

  11. They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It

  12. Jail to the Chief

  13. No, Seriously, Why Did We Invade Iraq??

  14. Bush: God's Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full Of Crap

  15. Bad President! No Banana

  16. We Need a President Who's Fluent In At Least One Language

  17. We're Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them

  18. Is It Vietnam Yet??

  19. Bush Doesn't Care About White People, Either

  20. Where Are We Going? And Why Are We In This Hand basket??

  21. When Bush Took Office, Gas Was $1.46

  22. Pray For Impeachment

  23. What Part of "Bush Lied" Don't You Understand?

  24. 2004: Embarrassed, 2005: Horrified, 2006: Terrified

  25. Bush Never Exhaled

1 comments:

Mauigirl said...

Great bumper stickers! I especially like "Bush never exhaled."