Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sorry I'm So Behind

Most of my cannon fodder on this blog comes from my indignant rage after reading some news on my FeedReader. Well...I am over 6000 articles behind in my reader. sigh. I remember the good old days when I was horrified that I was 1000 articles behind. It's time to glean what I read. There's only enough time in a 24-hour day.

Plus, I am felling a bit defeated by the neocons. I know that the Democrats in Congress don't have the balls to defy Bush and Cheney. This makes me sick to my stomach. We are stuck in this fucking occupation, destroying a country, meaninglessly sacrificing our soldiers and the Iraqi people. It is horrendous and disgusting and a whole basket full of other adjectives I don't feel like writing. It's all about power, control and oil and men with tiny, tiny dicks. Hate to boil it down but there ya go. Tiny dicks rule the world.

So, I'll be posting again soon. Thanks for your patience.

0 comments: