Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Don't Watch This Debauched and Depraved Video...More Than Once

This made me burst out laughing. This is a pretty mild French music video, but some right-wing nutter Brownback blog declared Why France Is Our Enemy because of it.

Here's a little snippet from the blog (so you won't have to go there - but actually, the comments are fucking hilarious):

This is the pinnacle of French culture- a debauched and depraved temptress cavorting about for the tittilation of the vilest and most sinful instincts within us. (I must warn you, please do not allow your children to watch this video.)
First of all, he needs to learn to spell tit-illation. Secondly, when someone tells you NOT to watch something, isn't it the FIRST thing you want to do? So...DON'T watch this video, and when you're done (and disappointed by the tameness), please read more hilarity below the video.




So, this freak of a website led to my boyfriend clicking around on it (because I was too busy spewing to do so) and he was rolling around laughing. Here's one of the comments on one of the blogs:
Pastor Tobin Maker Says:
June 17th, 2007 at 7:41 am

Mrs Taffy Gaines-Crockett! Is that you? Oh, happy day! It’s been years since we praised Baby Jesus together and smote heathens on the old message board.
Oh please let me be on the message board so you can smote me too! OOH OOH!

Then this, if I may be so sinful as to use the devil's language, French, is the coup de grâce:

Welcome to Christian Domestic Discipline
Loving Wife Spanking in a Christian Marriage


If we are talking about depravity then exactly who is depraved? I'm sooooo confused.

Now, the next abomination (oh I love these words) was the Baptists for Brownback website that has decided to call "Rape" by a different name, U.S.E or Unplanned Sexual Event. These people are freaks of nature and laughable, until you realize a) how many of them there are out there and b) Sam Brownback is a freaking presidential hopeful. Man I am glad I am in the devil's land of France. You just don't know how happy I am to be here. Anyway, here's some of their insanity:

Sam Brownback is was the inspiration for this grassroots campaign called, “Cry USE not RAPE”. We have concluded that the acronym U.S.E. (Unplanned Sexual Event), when used regularly to replace the word “rape”, will remove the stigma associated with this sometimes unpleasant situation. It is our mission to protect the innocent lives of the babies that are part of His plan and eliminate the excuses given by many women when a precious baby just isn’t convienient.

...

Mrs. Billy Ray "Suzzanna Beth" Simpkins Says:
June 18th, 2007 at 3:23 pm Frank Lee, I done know how some of these harlots can claim with a strate face that ANY sexual activitiy was UNPLANNED when you look under their too-short skirts and find that they have shaved and carefully groomed there lady areas! If you ask me and Jesus, those tramps are UP FOR ANYTHING! EVEN BLACK MEN!...

Lynelle - Editor Says:
June 18th, 2007 at 9:34 pm Amen Kristine. The Bible says “Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to
uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness (Aunt Flow visiting).” (Leviticus 18:19 KJV) “Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation.” (Leviticus 15:26 KJV) When Aunt Flow visits I just stay in the pool house until the Biblical time has passed. I will not submit my husband to my time of uncleanliness. During this week I don’t take any chances when it comes to my family. They can call me on my cell phone and I leave them casseroles in the freezer but I do not have phyiscal contact with any of them. I have my body trained so that by Saturday my visitor leaves and come Sunday I cam clean and can return to my family and church. PTL! Thank you so much for adding your comments. I know that Sam Brownback comes by here and I hope he will see what the Christian people want from our next president. God Bless!

1 comments:

Mauigirl said...

OMG, I can't believe these people exist.