Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Newt Gingrich Is A Big Ass

I just read an article over at the Carpetbagger Report that quotes Newt Gingrich as saying that illegal aliens are massacring our youth and Bush needs to do something about it. What a pile of stinking excrement.

I just did a little research as to who exactly is getting "massacred" in the US and who is doing the Massacring. For the years 2004 and 2005, blacks and whites are getting equally slaughtered and are equally doing the slaughtering. The only other race tracked was "Other" which included Hispanics and some tribes in Alaska.Those murder victims and murderers are a tiny percentage of the blacks and whites killing each other.

Males are doing the major percentage of murders. So, Newt, MEN are slaughtering our youth, so maybe we should get rid of all the MEN? I think we should start getting hysterical about the MEN terrorists. The new (?) threat.

2 comments:

Enemy of the Republic said...

No disagreement here. Thanks for visiting my blog. I like how you think, and I enjoyed your other posts--you are into Dante? Can I link you?

OMYWORD! said...

Absolutely link to me and I shall do the same.

That Dante quote appealed to me because at the time I started to wake up politically and was getting more and more upset, I watched my friends who were more interested in buying $600 cases of wine and expensive cigars and buying new clothes every five minutes and drinking and eating and...and...and. If I brought up politics they would wave their cigars and say, "You know, I don't like politics..." blech. All that consumption is fine, I guess, they can have it, but at a time like this as our constitution is being shredded and thousands of people are being killed and displaced and impoverished, it just seemed despicable to me frankly. I guess that makes me a crashing bore in some circles but what the hell.