Pages

Monday, August 13, 2007

Holy Shit: Rove Resigns

As much as this announcement just made my jaw drop, it did not make me happy or sad. It just means that Rove will continue to advise the president and the republican party, helping them creatively wreck the fucking country. But now he'll also be available for expensive speaking engagements and maybe he'll write a book. I only hope he is prosecuted at some time in his life, maybe even soon.

Good luck to ya, Karl, the guy who "invited Chicago vagrants to turn up for free beer at a plush reception for a Democrat [sic] state candidate".

2 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

I know what you mean.
I found it deeply disturbing that low-live like him bears such a wonderful name..
Karl

OMYWORD! said...

hehe...you made me go look at your profile. :-)