Pages

Monday, August 13, 2007

Cheney and His Quagmire

I feel challenged lately to squash the myth that there aren't very many female progressive bloggers out in the 'sphere. However, I don't feel especially qualified to be called a female progressive blogger, even though I'm female, cotton to a progressive philosophy and am, er, blogging. But I am such an infant in the political realm, still learning and digesting.

However, in my continuous learning process, I had already come across the fact that Cheney had publicly called an invasion of Iraq a quagmire. I shook my head in disgust and wonder, but didn't blog about it. I still scratch my head as to why he would so firmly say these things and then drag us into this horrible, um, quagmire.

Well, those feisty female (and some male) bloggers over at my favorite hangout Firedoglake, have a great post and lively comments about this very issue. Have a read. By the way, I have learned as much, or maybe even more, from the comments on Firedoglake, so don't miss out on them.

1 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

WE - from The Cat Realm - usually don't get involved in human politics - we leave that to our maid and butler. They read a female blogger who seem to be interesting: honjii.com.
But we like your blogs!
Karl and Anastasia